How to setup your Lever integration
Configure Lever / WayUp Integration
1. Go to Lever's integration settings page, and click the toggle for WayUp. Lever Super Admin users only will be able to enable this integration.
2. Generate an API key for WayUp. You will see exactly what permissions this integration will authorize.
3. Copy the newly generated API key, and click "Done." The integration toggle should turn green to indicate that the integration is fully enabled.
4. Navigate to your WayUp business profile to connect your Lever account and WayUp. At the bottom of the page you'll see a section called 'Lever'.
5. To start, click the Link with Lever button. A new field will appear where you can paste the API key generated from Lever:
6. After pasting the API key, scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Save. You will notice the Lever integration button is finished and your button will display the following:
Linking your Listings to Greenhouse
Once you have linked your Greenhouse Recruiting account, you can start linking jobs. WayUp submits applicants you receive to Greenhouse automatically by linking your WayUp job to your job in Greenhouse.
1. Start by navigating to the Listings page in the WayUp platform. If you do not see the listing you're looking to link, please work with your Customer Success Manager to get these listings posted on the platform.
2. Once you have found the job you would like to link, click the dropdown under the Actions column. Click the option 'Connect to Lever'.
3. A screen will popup showing you all of the jobs your company currently publishes to your public Lever job board, along with direct links to those jobs for reference.
First, select the Lever listing you would like to link. If you have already received applicants to this job in WayUp before linking with Lever, you have the option to import all existing applicants into Lever while linking. Lastly, click Submit to link the jobs and send all future applicants for that job to Lever. Repeat this for each job you would like to link.
4. New applicants who have passed the digital screen will be submitted as applicants to the linked Lever job posting. Candidates will be tagged with the source of "WayUp" and will originate from the "New Applicant" stage in your pipeline.